Monday 18 March 2013

"And for my next trick, I need a member of the audience."

Ever considered spreading your influence and helping others along the way?  I know I have - in fact I'm doing it now.

Being in the independent world, self-pubbed authors don't quite have connections like E. L. James' strongest whipping belt (I'll pass).  It means we have to initiate the connections, which to me seems a daunting task.

So I come to my proposition: how would any author's like to share promo through facebook and our innumerable blogs?

It's only a small plan.  Send a few sample chapters and your links to me, I'll send mine to you, and throw you up on a page of my blog (I've got the room, and best yet, I really don't mind doing it).  Got your facebook page?  I'll chuck my likes up, too.  And it is my intention to do this for nothing

Put it this way, I might even review your work for the fun of it (I might even buy your book on kindle!)

I know I'm only a tiny operator at the moment, but so what?  Exposure is exposure, and I have other works planned.  Something has to give, and I'm a firm believer of sharing the love.

So if you're interested, hit me up.  Just leave your query in the comments section and I'll be in contact very soon.

Here's to success!
T. M. Shannon


P.S. in History news, I may try and add more this coming weekend, but I'm not making promises as I'm still busy with many endeavours.  Keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment