Monday 18 February 2013

Comments most certainly welcome!

Hi everyone!

Don't forget that these blogs are open for you to comment on.  Feel free to let me know what you think of The Torment, The Shadow, The Heart or the History of Talbadas, whether you like the idea, hate it, or have a suggestion.

Without you sharing what works and what doesn't, I can't discover the way to indulge my audience.  Without you replying, I don't know where to find that audience.  Even if its as small as a +1, it means more than the world to me - it means I've connected with someone.  They then become the next ambassador to follow - the Wiglaf to carry on Beowulf's flame.

Put it this way, without fans, the Force isn't with us, we don't live long and prosper, Crom doesn't grant us revenge, and we don't get kicked into a Spartan death-pit.  There are no heroes whose deeds can be told, no Grendel's beaten, no Fafnir's slain, no Jason to lead the Argonauts.

Your thoughts mean a lot to me.  I thank you for sharing.

T. M. Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment